With connectors comes insulation. We have our own moulding facility for making insulation as needed.
- In the form of strips and Casing for DC-Link capacitors
- In the form of heat shrinkable sleeves for bus bars
- In the form of insulation for threaded connectors
- We can also over-mould the insulation on machined plated parts as needed
- We perform vacuum-moulding to ensure blow-hole free and high density molding to ensure highest resistance and insulation
- We also have testing equipment to test insulation resistance and current leakage if any in micro-Amps. For voltages as high as 5kV
To ensure the high strength and conductivity of our ‘Connector Assemblies’ we perform our own brazing and soldering for our connector assemblies.